Gir Pillow Plushie Invader Zim Gir Ice Cream Cuddle Pillow?

Invader Zim Gir Ice Cream Cuddle Pillow? - gir pillow plushie

Seeking the GIR Invader Zim Ice Cream Plush Cuddle Pillow. I've looked everywhere. I went to three Hot Topic, and all were released. I saw www.hottopic.com and all were released. In planning to buy on eBay, but I had some bad experiences with ........... eBay

In any case, please, if anyone knows where I can online, visit a trusted site, TELL ME PLEASE! : (

PS I am looking for the green in the Gir dog suit holding a bag of ice in new condition.

1 comments:

♥☮Peace Is My Muse☮♥ said...

Man, I know, UU said no, like eBay, but I really recommend, and if they do not try Amazon.
Speaking Gir Does anybody know where I can find "someone needs a hug" hoody? would be very grateful. The question was moved to one of his answer. :)
Consider the e-bay, if

Post a Comment