Meaning Of Your Loved One What Is Your Meaning Of Love?

What is your meaning of love? - meaning of your loved one

What determines how sex is good, hot girl or guy is, if it has breasts or a nice *** and the Nice 6-pack. Or get the same feeling that life is meaningless without them and fear, not with them. I see elderly couples love each other, although they are now loose folds. Do you think that the future or fear? Do you like someone for who they are and they have a good job is just one more? will be rejected if found they had an STD? or is your love, as it should? unconditional?

I like someone and i dont care what he has and what he seems. i dont care about sex, I lived without it for so long. I've never kissed a girl. No events. But the young girl, the only thing I can notXplain. I do not know, but I cry like I did. I miss her, and she does not remember me. But the only way I see is that I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment