Marry In Bahamas, Half Moon Cay Marriage Requirements In Half Moon Cay, Bahamas?

Marriage Requirements in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas? - marry in bahamas, half moon cay

My friend and I are still married in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. I know that some places need to make the couple on the island for a certain period before their marriage to be. Who knows how long I was in Half Moon Cay before applying for a marriage license be? Also, how long it takes to get a marriage certificate when you apply? They were worried because they marry for a cruise in May next year plan in the Bahamas, we now only a matter of hours before our ceremony. Is there a way to manage online? I know that thousands of couples to get married each year for cruises. There must be a simple way to deal with it. Thanks for the help!

2 comments:

MomSezNo said...

Half Moon Cay is a private island in the shipping, so do whatever you think it would be controlled by them. Call toll free and ask if they make the royal wedding in the chapel. He made for the renewal of vows ceremonies, in my opinion, although in May of this year depends on if your connection Carnival or Holland.

JD said...

Contact this country, I am sure they speak English!

Post a Comment