Letter For Community Service At A Church How Can I Get Community Service Hours?

How can I get community service hours? - letter for community service at a church

Please do not take this wrong, and what I mean. My school letters from the NHS, which tells us that we are 20 hours of community service prior to discharge must be, (of which 10 have tutorial we explained that these were completed during the year, n ') is not a problem.

I have 57 hours that day, all volunteers at my church, it seems no problem for me - until he told us yesterday that they should 10 hours of summer. As they walked the whole time, I did not know, so they must perform 10 hours after the first of October. I am from other organizations, that recognize the library of the Red Cross, etc. (I am registered with the American Cancer Society and I will) with a foster family support, but will only begin when we want to be 10 hours. So help I need.

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment