Fish Oil Headache Could A Headache Be A Sign Of An Allergic Reaction To Fish Oil Capsules?

Could a headache be a sign of an allergic reaction to fish oil capsules? - fish oil headache

Although I went to my chiropractor once every two months, I've always got a slight headache on an almost daily basis a little over a month. Note that I have been experiencing for some time for a year and a half time adjustments and headaches were almost non-existent since I started treatment. I complained that he had these headaches the last 4 or 5 weeks almost every day. He asked if there is something new in my diet. I said, I took a day of fish oil capsules, and also had a new prescription for my pills differently. It was suggested that controlling the birth. Since I already had the pills and was ready to start the package, I said, it would be one months and see if anything changes. However, I stand by it with fish oil capsules and 48 hours later, no more headaches, and none in the last 7 days, stop to take it. Bye the way, I'm not a man eats the fish. I like the taste of each kind of fish ... Fish or shellfish. Maybe not the taste, because that is how my body telling me I'm allergic. The only other tHsing-I add-oil capsules with fish oil-lemon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment