Metformin More Drug_warnings_recalls How Exactly Does Metformin Work In Patients With Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?

How exactly does Metformin work in patients with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? - metformin more drug_warnings_recalls

Please serious answers.
I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago. I stopped taking my medication because they feel no change, and I see no change in my blood. I've always thought that metformin is the pancreas to produce more insulin to help. I already have a high level of insulin that is the use of metformin that? Under the assumption that the 'blood-sugar is why a drug commonly perscribed type 2 diabetes? In diabetic patients, is to teach your body to produce more insulin to get it right? He was told by my doctor exactly what is metformin. By not taking the medicine that I am injured? Help please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment